Hi Stephen,

> The Mojo team is pleased to announce the release of Mojo's Tidy Maven
> Plugin version 1.0-alpha-1.

Thanks, I think this is a good idea for a plugin! However, when I gave it a
spin on my project, it munged the leading whitespace for each major
section, replacing a single leading tab with a single leading space. Of
course, it's alpha; I'll give it a try again when there is another release.

Regards,
Curtis