yes i defined the following
<build>
             <sourceDirectory>${basedir}</sourceDirectory>
        <resources>
          <resource>
            <directory>${basedir}/com/mtk/support/logging</directory>
            <includes>
            <includes>
              <include>**/*.xml</include>
          </includes>
        </includes>
        <excludes>
           <exclude>**/*.java</exclude>
        </excludes>
      </resource>
    </resources>
    </build>

....but the're being copied to the /target/classes directory and not the

/target/classes/com/mtk/support/logging  , where I want them to be.

jeff mutnho

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Did you define in your build section something like :

src/main/resources/someresources

**/*.xml

and your xml are in
src/main/resources/someresources/com/mtk/support/logging

Nicolas

jeff mutonho
08/09/2004 15:19
Veuillez répondre à "Maven Users List"

Pour : Maven Users List
cc :
Objet : Copying some resources to the same directory of compiled classes

Hi

I've got some resources(xml files) that I wish to be copied to the
destination directory where my compiled classes are placed eg if the
classes are in
/target/classes/com/mtk/support/logging ,
then the xml files must also be copied to the same directory(.ie logging )
and not
/target/classes

I've tried specifying in the element ,
but that doesn't seem to work.