I don't know if this will help you, but besides doing what the post
suggests, I also had to put this:

  <classloader>root</classloader>

in one of my project.xml's <dependency> definitions to get the JAR to
load in the same classpath as another JAR that used it. This behavior
is supposed to be deprecated, but I couldn't figure out another way to
get it to work.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]