Stephen, Russel,

thanks for your suggestions so far. I will take a look into the plugins you
mentioned.

Our operations department is using puppet and I did some tiny steps with. I
agree it feels a bit like Maven because it is declarative as well. Now Ruby
is IMO Python's perlish brother, so I am not very fond of it :-).

Regards Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile