Hello Barrie,

I know that :-) Our parent pom defines literally dozens of plugins,
configures them *and* adds a few profiles which change the configuration
and the plugins called on the existence of files, the environment (running
in Jenkins?) and I hoped I could split stuff a bit.

Regards Mirko
--
Sent from my mobile