Classification: For internal use only

Hi Ziga,

Thanks for the pointers.

I solved the problem with a build job with two build steps -
1) release:prepare
2) release:perform

sort of obvious really.   I'm now struggling with using cached SVN
credentials.  I'm using this SCM provider to manage interaction with SVN
during release.

https://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/maven-scm-provider-svnjava/wiki/UsingWithReleasePlugin

I have configured this:
http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html

with

<svn-settings>
  <useAuthCache>true</useAuthCache>
</svn-settings>

However I still need to place the credentials in the settings.xml in order
for the build to succeed.

Any suggestions?
Regards,
Nathan