Hi,

now that you mention it - it's so obvious!!! Interesting, that it worked with RC1,
which I was using previously.

> You can file a bug in JIRA so that Maven can figure out that you've
> done this though - there should be a better error message.

No that I understood the problem, I actually don't know what could be better in the
error. My problem was, that I believed in a maven bug, since it worked previously.
Shame on me.

 _         __      _  _
//\ndreas.[|-bbert(a)[|\|okia.com
           `-
   Andreas Ebbert
   Software Design Engineer - Nokia Networks OSS
   gsm: +49-177-941-3928, fax: +49-211-9412-3838
   Heltorfer Straße 1, 40472 Düsseldorf, Germany

This message is confidential. If you have received this message in error,
please delete it from your system. You should not copy it for any purpose,
or disclose its contents to any other person. Internet communications are
not secure and therefore Nokia GmbH does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message as it has been transmitted over a public
network. Thank you.
Nokia GmbH, Nokia Networks is a German Company. Further information
about the Company is available from its principal offices at
Heltorferstrasse 1, D-40472, Düsseldorf, Germany and from the
website at http://www.nokia.com/