Hi,

I'm using Maven 3.0.3.  I want to activate a profile (profileA) at all times
unless the user specifically requests profile B on the command line (e.g.
"-P profileB").  However, right now both profiles are active when I run

        mvn clean install -P profileB

and I can't figure out why.  Here's the relevant section from my parent
pom.xml <profiles> section:

                <profile>
                        <id>profileB</id>
                        <properties>
                                <recreateTestDb>true</recreateTestDb>
                        </properties>
                </profile>

                <profile>
                        <id>profileA</id>
                        <activation>
                                <property>
                                        <name>!recreateTestDb</name>
                                </property>
                        </activation>
                        <properties>
                        </properties>
                </profile>

Any suggestions how to configure the profiles to get the desired behavior?
Thanks, - Dave