On 10/9/04 3:39 am, "James Mitchell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> What's difficult about figuring out Struts dependencies?

  My problem was the following assumption:

  ibiblio.org/maven/struts/poms empty => no project.xml for Struts
(therefore looking cvs unnecessary)

  It's not difficult I managed to do it myself (10 google searchs => 30
secs). I was just looking on the wrong place and didnšt want to download
Struts all over again.

> What version of Struts are you building with?
>
> http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-struts/project.xml

  thank you