That seems like overkill. The whole point to a local maven repository is to
provide caching so you don't have to continually redownload load artifacts.
Also, installing a nexus repo on my machine seems counterproductive from
"the maven way" which includes portable builds.

Unless I'm completely wrong?

Jamie