Thanks, but what I wonder is how I can to do it using MavenIDE.
I only get to do what this article show when I don't use any plugin to eclipse.
Only when I do everything alone, without help of plugins.
is There another plugin that help me with this requirements ?

From: "Henderson, Jerry L [CC]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Maven Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: MavenIDE
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:22:50 -0500

Maven typically only creates one deployable artifact per project.xml. If
you want subprojects each producing an artifact Then set up a master
project folder with a project.xml and then sub-project folders each with
their own project.xml (they will inherit from master project.xml)
See: http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?1=MavenMagic for
more info.