Under build I have:

            <plugin>
                <groupId>org.jacoco</groupId>
                <artifactId>jacoco-maven-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${version.jacoco}</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>prepare</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>prepare-agent</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>verify</id>
                        <configuration>
                            <rules>
                                <rule>
                                    <element>BUNDLE</element>
                                    <limits>
                                        <limit>
                                            <counter>INSTRUCTION</counter>
                                            <value>COVEREDRATIO</value>
                                            <minimum>0.15</minimum>
                                        </limit>
                                        <limit>
                                            <counter>CLASS</counter>
                                            <value>MISSEDCOUNT</value>
                                            <maximum>0</maximum>
                                        </limit>
                                    </limits>
                                </rule>
                            </rules>
                        </configuration>
                    </execution>
                    <execution>
                        <id>report</id>
                        <phase>prepare-package</phase>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>report</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
            </plugin>

The execution "verify" is the bit I've just added but my build blows up:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Class
org/powermock/modules/junit4/common/internal/impl/JUnit4TestSuiteChunkerImpl
is already instrumented.
at
org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.core.internal.instr.InstrSupport.assertNotInstrumented(InstrSupport.java:81)
at
org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.core.internal.instr.ClassInstrumenter.visitField(ClassInstrumenter.java:79)
at org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.asm.ClassVisitor.visitField(Unknown
Source)
at org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.asm.ClassReader.a(Unknown Source)
at org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.asm.ClassReader.accept(Unknown
Source)
at org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.asm.ClassReader.accept(Unknown
Source)
at
org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.core.instr.Instrumenter.instrument(Instrumenter.java:78)
at
org.jacoco.agent.rt.internal_9dd1198.core.instr.Instrumenter.instrument(Instrumenter.java:96)
... 39 more
java.lang.instrument.IllegalClassFormatException: Error while instrumenting
class org/powermock/tests/utils/impl/AbstractTestSuiteChunkerImpl.
( etc )

I'm guessing that I've added the instruction the the pom incorrectly but
the documentation lacks an in-context example. Can anyone shed light on
this?

Thanks,
James