I think I've solved my earlier question about my poms.  Now I need to
deploy a third-party jar to my remote repo.  I tried this command:

$ mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=de.kuxfamily -DartifactId=glasslib
-Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=glasslib.jar
-DrepositoryId=chalcodes -Durl=scpexe://chalcodes.com/maven

It says there is no connector available.  I installed some jars in my
~/.m2/lib: wagon-ssh-2.5.jar, wagon-ssh-common-2.5.jar, and
wagon-ssh-external-2.5.jar.  I also tried changing the protocol to
scp.  No dice.

Should I write a pom to deploy this artifact?  Can I deploy it as part
of an existing project, and have it be available at compile time?