Hi,
     i am very new to maven. I am trying to import hadoop source code into
eclipse. and for this i followed this link:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/EclipseEnvironment

in this there are 2 mvn commands:
 $ mvn install -DskipTests
$ mvn eclipse:eclipse -DdownloadSources=true -DdownloadJavadocs=true

during both command execution i came across following error

[INFO] [enforcer:enforce {execution: default}]
[WARNING] Rule 0: org.apache.maven.plugins.enforcer.RequireMavenVersion
failed with message:
*Detected Maven Version: 2.2.1 is not in the allowed range [3.0.2,).*
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Some Enforcer rules have failed. Look above for specific messages
explaining why the rule failed.

Highlighted one is main area of interest which i didn't understood.(i have
installed maven2) Please can u help me in solving above query.

Thank You