No such thing as a Maven task.
Maven projects produce artifacts which other projects can declare as dependencies. You can have Maven projects that include sub-projects (multi-module project).

Can you rephrase your question or describe what you are trying to do.

Bear in mind that Maven is used by tens of thousands of software development projects so that if you can describe what you want to do, someone will have already done it and can show you how.

Ron