Hi all,

I have a project which consists of several modules:

pom.xml

   --- module1
  |       src/...
  |       pom.xml

   --- module2
  |       src/...
  |       pom.xml

   --- database
          src/.../liquibase.xml
          pom.xml

My Liquibase changelogs are all in the database module under the
src/main/resources directory.
The database module executes the liquibase:update during the
process-resources stage, this works great.
During a normal run It uses a H2 database which it creates in the target
directory of its own module (database/target/dbfile).
The packaging of this module is simply pom, and I plan on configuring an
assembly which creates a ZIP file containing everything needed for setting
up and updating a database.

Now my problem is that when I want to test one of my other modules against
a database, I want to use a H2 database which was created by Liquibase.
How can I get the Liquibase generated H2 database from the target folder of
the database module into the target directory of module 1 or/and 2? Or are
there any other mechanisms I could use?

I prefer not to generate the H2 database in something else than the target
directories when I don't have to.
I want the Maven projects to be self-contained and not rely on some other
directory or the users settings.xml.

Thank you in advance.

Melvyn