Hi,
I am currently building and EAR file using maven-ear-plugin

I have a requirement to exclude some of the Class-Path: entries from
MANIFEST.MF file.

For example I have 3 dependencies hibernate-core.jar, quartz-1.6.5.jar and
poi-3.7.jar in my class path (in my dependency of pom.xml)

When I build my EAR file all these entries will be automatically added to
Class-Path entry of my MANIFEST.MF file.

My maven build looks as follows

<build>
    <finalName>MyEAR</finalName>
    <plugins>
    <plugin>
        <artifactId>maven-ear-plugin</artifactId>
        <configuration>
            <archive>
                <addMavenDescriptor>false</addMavenDescriptor>
                <manifest>
                    <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
                    <addExtensions />
                    <classpathPrefix />
        </manifest>
                <manifestFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
        </manifestFile>
            </archive>
        </configuration>
    </plugin>
    </plugins>
</build>
In the above build file

 <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
is responsible for adding the MANIFEST.MF entries.

My requirement is to add only 2 jars in dependency quartz-1.6.5.jar and
poi-3.7.jar and exlcude the remaning.

If I give false all the entries are excluded from the MANIFEST.MF
classpath. If the remove the depependecy entries from pom I get compilation
errors.

how can I achieve the above scenario.

thanks,