Von: Marshall Schor [m...@schor.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. November 2013 16:15
An: Maven Users List
Betreff: How to test with multiple versions

Hi,

We would like to run tests that test for compatibility between newer releases
and older versions, for a "client-server" kind of application.  The main idea
here is that the tests would be run with the client running one version of
things, and the server running another.

Is there a suggested approach for doing this using Maven?  The main issue I see
is that the test case would depend on multiple versions of the same artifacts -
some version being "assigned" to the client, and some to the server.  But I
don't think Maven allows that?

It would be good to hear from others who have previously faced down this kind of
issue :-)

-Marshall Schor