Hi:
    When i compile the source code of CloudStack4.3( compile by Maven3.0.5 )
and i receive the following PluginResolutionException problem :

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1:war (default-war) on project
cloud-engine-service: Execution default-war of goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1:war failed: Plugin
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-war-plugin:2.1.1 or one of its dependencies
could not be resolved: Could not transfer artifact
org.codehaus.plexus:plexus-archiver:jar:1.2 from/to central
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Connection to
http://repo.maven.apache.org refused: Connection timed out -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
[ERROR]

I am the first time to use Maven ,  please tell me how can i resolve this
problem as detailed as possible , Thanks a lot !!

houqd2...@163.com