I assume that your Sonar server is not the box you're running Maven on?

What Sonar properties are you setting in your settings.xml?  Feel free to
omit the value for each if you need to.

In the Sonar installation instructions there is a section titled "Adding
the JDBC Driver" which talks about adding the Oracle JDBC driver to the
SONAR installation.  Have you done this?