Thanks for the speedy reply. I will give this a try and let you know how I get
on

-----Original Message-----
From: Cemo [mailto:cemalettin....@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 December 2013 22:57
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Problems installing maven on windows 7

Hi,

1. Could you check your maven folder? I suspect that you have another folder
inside "Apache Maven" folder such maven-3.1.1 or something else. In that case
you need to change your home folder like this C:\Users\user\Desktop\Apache
Maven\mavenxxx\

2. If the folder is ok, please append your maven home folder at the beginning
of your PATH variable. I am not sure about this but if there is a wrong url
inside PATH variable, this can help to safely find mvn file.

3. And one my last suggestion is rebooting your machine. I came across some
weird cases in which windows could not load env variable properly.