Well our current "icon" is somebody's arse behind a laptop... Which with a
cleaner site looks a tad odd

With the old header bar it was fine though

I have no issue changing the font or colouring, but I think an actual icon
or emblem is something good to have.

There was some effort to pick a new font, and I would be happy to see
examples with a different font... My typographic skills are not near the
level of my poor sketching skills, so I have been hoping somebody else
could tackle the lettering

--
Sent from my phone