Hi all,

I have a project which maven generates the following output in the target
folder;
<drive>\projects\mywork\trunk\target\<projectname>.jar
<drive>\projects\mywork\trunk\target\<projectname>-sources.jar
<drive>\projects\mywork\trunk\target\installer\folder

The above installer\folder is basically an empty folder which contains
subfolders to be part of installer.

I have a Build Error that displays "/Error installing artifact:
<drive>\projects\mywork\trunk\target\installer\folder (Access is denied)/"
when executing *mvn clean install*.

The maven copies the <drive>\projects\mywork\trunk\target\<projectname>.jar,
<drive>\projects\mywork\trunk\target\<projectname>-sources.jar into local
repository with success. However the maven attempts to copy the
<drive>\projects\mywork\trunk\target\installer\folder into the local
repository which is not I want to. This cause maven to throw the Build
Error.

How do I prevent maven copying the empty folder into local/remote repository
as an artifact?

Thanks,
Andrew