Hi Ron, appreciate the references, but I am not attempting to build an
Android project, I am working on the android-maven-plugin which builds
Android projects. The AAR consumption within android-maven-plugin is
currently incomplete.

Ie I need to know how to add a compile time dependency within the Mojo that
consumes AAR artifacts. Not looking for a way to use Gradle to build.

William

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:56 AM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com