Just for documentation purposes:
- Netbeans sets an environment variable called
NB_EXEC_MAVEN_PROCESS_UUID (AFAIK should be
the profile).
- I use this in $HOME/.mavenrc to extend MAVEN_OPTS with
-Dorg.slf4j.simpleLogger.showDateTime=true when the variable is not
set.
- So when invoking Maven from the CLI I get relative timestamps which
would make Netbeans Maven Console parser choke :-)
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)