Hi there,

We are using the shade plugin in the Apache BookKeeper project (BOOKKEEPER-724,
BOOKKEEPER-730) and we originally wanted to the add the Apache license to the
reduced pom generated so that we could ship it with our next release. However,
we couldn't find any option that allows us to add the license automatically. Is
it right that there is no option to add it automatically to the reduced pom? If
this is right, then the next question is if we really need to add the license
header to a generated file.

Has anyone had this problem before? Any suggestion of how to deal with this
problem?

Thanks!
-Flavio