I'm just going through the process of setting up the changelog report
within site generate on our CVS repository.  We have it mostly working,
but the report seems to ignore the branch element in the project.xml and
says there are thousands of changes, instead of the 2 I expect to see.
I presume it's running the report on the trunk.  Does anyone have any
hints on how to get changelog to play nice with a branch?

Cheers,

Dan

www.sensis.com.au

A leading Australian advertising, information
and directories business.

www.yellowpages.com.au
www.whitepages.com.au
www.citysearch.com.au
www.whereis.com.au
www.telstra.com.au
www.tradingpost.com.au

This email and any attachments are intended only for the use of the recipient and may
be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Sensis Pty Ltd disclaims liability for any errors, omissions, viruses, loss and/or
damage arising from using, opening or transmitting this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, interfere with, disclose, copy
or retain this email and you should notify the sender immediately by return email or
by contacting Sensis Pty Ltd by telephone on [+61 3 8653 5000]