jaxws-maven-plugin - is there a forum for this plug-in? You might get someone
there who knows.
It is not a Maven question.

Ron

On 10/02/2014 3:28 PM, Zmuda, Matt wrote:
Hi All,

I am trying to generate some web service client code from a WSDL and schemas
that I have.
One issue I am encountering is that one schema file (xsd) I require is in a
separate jar that my client project has a dependency on.
I cannot figure out how to reference that file in my pom. I have been lead down
the path of looking into defining a catalog (and it seems that how it was done
in the and build we use to use) however I can't get this working.

Below is what I have.. but not sure if I am on right track or not. Any help is
appreciated!

The POM Sample

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>
                 <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
                 <groupId>com.thegroup</groupId>
                 <artifactId>com.theclientcode</artifactId>
                 <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

                 <dependencies>
                                 <dependency>
                                                 <!-- This dependency contains the
schema my wsdl needs -->
                                                 <!-- How can I reference it?
-->
                                                 <groupId>com.mygroup</groupId>

<artifactId>myartifact</artifactId>
                                                 <version>1.0</version>
                                 </dependency>
                 </dependencies>
                 <build>
                                 <plugins>
                                                 <plugin>

<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

<artifactId>jaxws-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>1.12</version>
                                                                 <executions>

<execution>

           <goals>

                     <goal>wsimport</goal>

           </goals>

</execution>
                                                                 </executions>
                                                                 <configuration>

<extension>true</extension>

<!-- Is this what I should be using? What should be in it??? 0-->

<catalog>${basedir}/src/main/resources/META-INF/catalog.xml</catalog>

<wsdlDirectory>${basedir}/src/main/resources</wsdlDirectory>

<sourceDestDir>${project.build.sourceDirectory}</sourceDestDir>

<staleFile>${basedir}/src/jaxws/stale/.staleFlag</staleFile>

<wsdlLocation>/META-INF/wsdl/TheWSDL.wsdl</wsdlLocation>

<wsdlFiles>

     <wsdlFile>/META-INF/wsdl/TheWSDL.wsdl</wsdlFile>

</wsdlFiles>

<target>2.1</target>

</configuration>
                                                                 <dependencies>

<dependency>

     <groupId>com.sun.xml.ws</groupId>

     <artifactId>jaxws-tools</artifactId>

     <version>2.2.0.2</version>

</dependency>
                                                                 </dependencies>
                                                 </plugin>
                                 </plugins>
                 </build>
</project>

The catalog.xml Sample:

<xmlcatalog id="wsimportcatalog">
                 <!--  What is this location relative to? -->
                 <entity publicid="file:/com/something/Fault.xsd"
location="/../schema/com/something/Fault.xsd"/>
</xmlcatalog>

Jaxb Bindings for the schema:

<jxb:bindings version="1.0"
                xmlns:jxb="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb";
                xmlns:xjc="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jaxb/xjc";
                xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

                 <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="/com/something/Fault.xsd"
node="/xs:schema">
                     <jxb:schemaBindings>
                       <jxb:package name="com.something.xml">
                         <jxb:javadoc><![CDATA[<body>Package level documentation for generated
package</body>]]></jxb:javadoc>
                       </jxb:package>
                     </jxb:schemaBindings>
                 </jxb:bindings>

</jxb:bindings>

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized
use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal
for instructions.
AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié.
Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière
d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.

--
Ron Wheeler
President