To follow up on Paul's answer, I would go as far as to say that I test my
code in order to feel comfortable that it actually does what it should do.
Thus, I can very well live with 90% coverage if I know what the missing 10%
are rather than testing for the sake of making a good impression with a
100% report.

- Reto