Hi Anders

I have a multi-module project with this structure:

 A (root and parent pom project)
 - module 1 - builds a jar as artifact
 - module 2  - uses module 1 jar artifact in assembly tries to deploy the
assembled zip file to artifactory.

This is the module 2 pom file with YYYY inserted to replace project
specific names.

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0";

http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd";>

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<parent>

 <groupId>YYYY</groupId>

 <artifactId>YYYY</artifactId>

 <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>

</parent>

 <artifactId>scripts</artifactId>

<packaging>pom</packaging>

<name>scripts</name>

<description>YYYY</description>

 <properties>

 <project.reporting.outputEncoding>UTF-8</project.reporting.outputEncoding>

 <main.basedir>${project.parent.basedir}</main.basedir>

</properties>

  <build>

 <plugins>

 <plugin>

  <artifactId>maven-install-plugin</artifactId>

  <version>2.5.1</version>

  <configuration>

  <skip>true</skip>

  </configuration>

 </plugin>

 <plugin>

  <version>2.4</version>

  <configuration>

  <skip>true</skip>

  </configuration>

 </plugin>

 <plugin>

  <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>

  <version>2.8.1</version>

  <configuration>

  <skip>true</skip>

  </configuration>

 </plugin>

   </plugins>

</build>

 <profiles>

 <profile>

<id>deployprofile</id>

 <build>

  <plugins>

  <plugin>

   <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>

   <artifactId>exec-maven-plugin</artifactId>

   <version>1.2.1</version>

   <executions>

   <execution>

    <id>Copy  into target folder and copy service jar into files/default
</id>

    <phase>package</phase>

    <goals>

    <goal>exec</goal>

    </goals>

    <configuration>

    <executable>${project.basedir}/build_cookbook.sh</executable>

    <arguments>

     <argument>${project.parent.artifactId}</argument>

     <argument>${project.parent.version}</argument>

    </arguments>

    </configuration>

   </execution>

   </executions>

  </plugin>

  <plugin>

   <version>2.4</version>

      <executions>

   <execution>

    <id>deployprofile</id>

    <phase>package</phase>

    <goals>

    <goal>single</goal>

    </goals>

    <configuration>

    <finalName>${project.parent.artifactId}-${project.parent.version}
</finalName>

    <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/</outputDirectory>

    <filtering>true</filtering>

    <descriptors>

     <descriptor>assembly/dist.xml</descriptor>

    </descriptors>

    </configuration>

   </execution>

   </executions>

  </plugin>

  <plugin>

   <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>

   <executions>

   <execution>

    <id>cookbook</id>

    <phase>deploy</phase>

    <goals>

    <goal>deploy-file</goal>

    </goals>

    <configuration>

                      <primaryArtifact>false</primaryArtifact>

    <repositoryId>artifactory</repositoryId>

    <packaging>zip</packaging>

    <url>${project.distributionManagement.snapshotRepository.url}</url>

    <generatePom>false</generatePom>

    <artifactId>${project.parent.artifactId}</artifactId>

    <groupId>${project.parent.groupId}</groupId>

    <version>${project.parent.version}</version>

    <classifier>deploymentfile</classifier>

    <file>

${project.build.directory}/${project.parent.artifactId}-${project.parent.version}-deploymentfile.zip

    </file>

    </configuration>

   </execution>

   </executions>