Hello Dan,

you can give a look at the plugin.jelly of the ear, specifically when it
generates the application.xml see goal generate-ear-descriptor

Michele

|         |           dan tran         |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|         |           m>               |
|         |           17/09/2004 08:25 |
|         |           "Maven Users     |
|         |           List"            |

  |        To:                                         Maven Users List <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>                                 |
  |        cc:                                         (bcc: Michele Forte/SwissRe)
                                          |
  |        bcc:                                        Michele Forte/SwissRe
                                          |
  |        Subject:                                    jelly:xml tag usage

Hello, I need an example of inserting a bunch of elements into a xml doc
using
jelly:xml tag.  any pointers to any any example is greatly appreciated.

-D

This e-mail, including attachments, is intended for the person(s) or
company named and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. Unauthorized disclosure, copying or use of this information
may be unlawful and is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this message and notify the sender