Hello,

I just tried this with a small multimodule pet project, see the mvn321
branch (https://github.com/1and1/testlink-junit/compare/master...mvn321).

Now giving revision as a property (mvn321 -Drevision=NULL clean
verify) does *not* work, enforcer complains about being not able to
resolve the reactor artifacts. You have to put revision into the
environment, so
env revision=NULL mvn321 clean verify does the trick.

Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)