Hi Ramon,

what about:

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jarsigner-plugin/

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise
> I have an application which depends on a large number of 3rd party
artifacts, and which uses webstart to launch. Webstart requires all Jars
to be signed using the same certificate. Although the
webstart-maven-plugin can take care of the signing, there are so many
jar files that it takes quite a long time to sign them all every time I
build.

Since  the 3rd party artifacts rarely change, I'd like to sign them all
once, and store them in a local repository and have the projects all
depend on the signed versions. Is there any quick way of doing this?

I was thinking of something like a maven project for each dependency
which pulls in the JAR, signs it then deploys it to my repository using
a modified version number
(eg, commons.beanutils-1.8.3.jar -> commons.beanutils-1.8.3-signed.jar).