Well with Netbeans you just add the following:

            <plugin>
                <version>${surefire.version}</version>
                <configuration>
                    <systemPropertyVariables>

<shadedJarPath>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${project.version}-shaded.jar</shadedJarPath>
                    </systemPropertyVariables>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>
            <plugin>
                <artifactId>maven-failsafe-plugin</artifactId>
                <version>${surefire.version}</version>
                <executions>
                    <execution>
                        <id>default-integration-test</id>
                        <goals>
                            <goal>integration-test</goal>
                        </goals>
                    </execution>
                </executions>
                <configuration>
                    <systemPropertyVariables>

<shadedJarPath>${project.build.directory}/${project.artifactId}-${project.version}-shaded.jar</shadedJarPath>
                    </systemPropertyVariables>
                </configuration>
            </plugin>

and using the Java-task from Ant:

import org.apache.tools.ant.ExitStatusException;
import org.apache.tools.ant.Project;
import org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Java;
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.Commandline;

public class ShadedIT {
    @Test
   public void testShaded() throws Exception {
        Java java = new Java();
        java.setProject(new Project());
        java.setFailonerror(true);
        java.setFork(true);
        java.setJar(shadedJar);
        Commandline.Argument arg = java.createArg();
        arg.setFile(csvFile);
        java.execute();
    }
}

This will be executed by failsafe from the CLI and you may run the
class from Netbeans without any special settings.
Regards Mirko
--
http://illegalstateexception.blogspot.com/
https://github.com/mfriedenhagen/ (http://osrc.dfm.io/mfriedenhagen)