Hi,

based on the decision we have made on the 18. february 2014 to define End Of Life of Maven 2 http://maven.apache.org/maven-2.x-eol.html

I would suggest to retire the Maven Reactor Plugin.
The last release has been made on 23rd of september 2008 version 1.0.

Apart from that the complete functionality is now part of Maven 3.

I therefor propose that we retire maven-foo-plugin.

If this vote is successful I will make one final release of the plugin, making it clear on the plugin site that it has been retired. After that the source code will be moved into the "retired" area in Subversion.

The process for retiring a plugin is described here:
http://maven.apache.org/developers/retirement-plan-plugins.html

The vote is open for 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Yes, it's about time
[ ] -1 No, because...