Hi,

For those who are interested in incremental builds we, at Takari, have released
a general purpose incremental build API with an initial focus on Maven. We've
created a short, high-level description of the framework[1] and we've opened up
our Git repository with the code[2]. We also have a some demos that people can
look at[3]. We are, and have been, running this code in production for a few
months but it is still a work in progress. We have implemented a Maven
lifecycle that integrates this API but we've just started using it ourselves.
We will open this lifecycle up shortly for people to try but for now, if you're
interested in incremental builds take a look and let us know what you think!

A note to those interested that the use of the API in Maven requires 3.2.1+.

[1]: http://takari.io/2014/03/25/incremental-build.html
[2]: https://github.com/takari/io.takari.incrementalbuild
[3]:
https://github.com/takari/io.takari.incrementalbuild/tree/master/incrementalbuild/src/test/java/io/takari/incremental/demo

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

I never make the mistake of arguing with people for whose opinions I have no
respect.

-- Edward Gibbon