That is actually what my jszip.org toolchain provides... though I have
neglected it for some time and I don;t think it works with Maven 3.1+
(should work with 3.0.5) and it might not be obvious when reading the docs
that its not just about javascript modules but also about .jar modules
trans-reactor

Maybe someday soon I will get time to give it a refresh for Maven 3.1/3.2