Hello everyone, :)

okay, I tried a different approach:

Instead of that <configuration> section in the settings.xml I copied my
local know_hosts file from
        C:\Users\[MY_USER]\.ssh\known_hosts
to the server:
        C:\Windows\system32\config\.ssh\known_hosts
I read in the Internet that this folder is the folder of the system
account which is used e.g. by Tomcat.
And as Jenkins and Maven are executed by Tomcat, they should work on the
same folder.

Unfortunately I didn't work: I see in the Jenkins Build log that
wagon-ssh keeps asking if it should trust the connection by showing the
SSH RSA fingerprint. Unfortunately wagon-ssh also doesn't show at which
location it tries to open the known_hosts file.

The easiest way would be if I would be able to specify the path of the
known_hosts file in the settings.xml. But I haven't found anything about
a configuration parameter like that.

Regards,
Gerrit