--- Adam Fisk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Does anyone have any advice on hibernate testing
> with Maven?  I'd like
> to do as much testing outside a container as
> possible (as little Cactus
> as possible), testing the majority of my code that
> is not dependent on
> containers.  I've read Eric Pugh's piece at:

I do it all the time. It's really piece of cake.
I'm using picocontainer, and it's pretty easy to setup
it with all my DAOs & configs.

Even without pico you could create base test class
which rigs up hibernate infrastructure.

I found it pretty usefull to use hypersonic as
database
( where possible )

regards,

=====
----[ Konstantin Pribluda ( ko5tik ) ]----------------
Zu Verstärkung meines Teams suche ich ab Sofort einen
Softwareentwickler[In] für die Festanstellung.
Arbeitsort: Mainz
Skills:  Programmieren, Kenntnisse in OpenSource-Bereich