I am also seeing weirdness with Luna. My project works under Kepler but in Luna
I get

MojoFailureException: Artifact[jar:org.mongodb:mongo-java-driver] has 2
candidates, please provide a classifier.        pom.xml /etl_app_ear    line 1
Maven Java EE Configuration Problem

But there is no problem in the repository with mongo-java-driver.  I can just
"delete" this error marker but it reappears every time I do a clean build.