Hi,

a simple solution is to make such a module (sounds like an integration test module) just the profile inside the module so the execution of the integration tests is activated/deactivated by a profile things like maven-failsafe-plugin or whatever...

This prevent problems with releases etc.

Kind regards
Karl-Heinz Marbaise