Hi,

I've been dealing with a bit of an odd scenario where i have number of
projects running in Jenkins which all open ports for different things
(Jetty, Derby, various other servers). So, in order for them to not clash,
I am using the build-helper-maven-plugin's "reserve-network-port" goal
attached to the "initialize" phases. This all works fine. However, I would
like to use the variables for the assigned ports to filter some values in a
few resource files. This seems to not be working.

Is it at all possible to do something like this, or is this particular
plugin running too late (or exporting the variables within a different
context to what is visible to the maven-resources-plugin)?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to your comments!

Martin Todorov