Hello David,

you can replace the ISO in local builds with a a ZIP file for most
cases - but there is also a Windows/cygwin binary available.

Or you use the original mkisofs which offers a win32 executable.
(http://www.student.tugraz.at/thomas.plank/index_en.html)

BTW: for unpacking the ISO in integration test we use loopy, but not
sure if it is easy to use for creating.

Stephen, does the maven plugin indirectly use loopy as well?

Gruss
Bernd