Hi Leonie,

I wasn't actually speaking about the Maven version, although that explains why I couldn't see the versions of the plugins, but I was talking about the maven-release-plugin version. Because of that I assume you're using maven-release-plugin 2.0 (if you haven't specified it in the pom.xml, this is the default IIRC). The latest version of the maven-release-plugin is 2.5.1 and it requires Maven 2.2.1. Give it a try and let us know if that works for you.

Robert