Hi Kevin,

On 11/8/14 8:19 PM, Kevin Burton wrote:
Nice.. it works actually.  the only problem is that it downloads the
file every time and it’s 180MB… there’s no way to skip it if the file
already exists.  hm..

so this sounds like an idea for improvement....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

On Sat, Nov 8, 2014 at 11:00 AM, Karl Heinz Marbaise <khmarba...@gmx.de