Hi,

I'm trying to introduce a common parent pom for my projects. So I have created a maven artifact which only consists of that pom.xml and no further sources, resources or whatsoever. On a "normal" project, upon deploying, a "artifactId-version.pom" and corresponding .asc is created within the target folder.

However, on my pom-only project, there is no signed output for the pom file and thus deploying to maven central fails (staging actually works, but the staging repo can not be closed because the central sync requirement "Signature Validation" fails).

I'm basically following the guide here:
http://central.sonatype.org/pages/apache-maven.html
for deploying to maven central.

How can I force a signed output for the pom file?

--
Regards
Simon