On 19 Nov 2014, at 3:32, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> The RAML tools look great and I have a lot of respect for the guys at
> MuleSoft but just haven't had time to play with it.

Online friend Jason Lee wrote a recent post on contract first with RAML:

  http://blogs.steeplesoft.com/posts/2014/10/15/contract-first-with-raml/

We're looking to go that route as well, altho due to some legacy we're using
JAX-RS ( and switching would be epic ) so looking to write my own code-gem
based of using the RAML parser to fit our existing setup.

This would at least put us in the position of when switching to JAX-RS ( or
something else ) then its largely swapping out the code generator and stubs to
services.

--
Mark Derricutt
http://www.theoryinpractice.net