Hi all,

I am trying to use the artifact version within the java code of my project,
by reading the contents
of META-INF/maven/plugin-id/artifact-id/pom.properties file that is
generated by the jar plugin.

I am creating a package of my project using the assembly plugin with the
jar-with-dependencies prefabricated assembly descriptor. I noticed in the
generated jar file that all the pom.properties files are correctly included
for all my dependencies, but the one corresponding to my project. Is there
any special parameter I need to provide to the assembly plugin to include
this file?

Thanks in advance,
Carlos Alegria