I wrote an analyzer that specifically identifies troublesome spring
scope mixtures. It has typically been run as a
Unit/integration test within a project, since it inspects the running
context for problems.

It probably needs a little tweaking for the latest generations of
spring, but the source is here:

https://github.com/krosenvold/spring-context-analyzer.git

Kristian

p.s. a number of people have reported this tool as "saving their bacon"