Hi,

I'm not sure what you are trying to do, but mvn eclipse:eclipse is a
totally deprecated way to use maven in eclipse.

Now the way is to let m2e handle automatically the .classpath and others
eclipse files on import projects

That may (or not?) resolve your problem since the jars will now be linked
to the local m2 repo  (~/m2/repo/..)

Note that files generated by "mvn eclipse:eclipse" are incompatible with
those generated by m2e so be sure to delete them completely before trying.

--
Adrien Rivard